Login to www.kotaksecurities.com or the Kotak Stock Trader App.
For App: Kotak Stock Trader App: Login -> More -> Core Investments -> smallcase ->
then head over to the “Investments” section seen in the smallcase platform.
You can track the following metrics for each one of your smallcases from your “Investments”
- Index Value is an all-inclusive real time value representative of the total returns of your smallcase. It is calculated as (100 + (Total Returns / Money Put in * 100))
- Money Put in is the total amount invested since you started investing
- Total Returns is the sum of realized & current returns, shows how much profit/loss you have made till date
- Current Returns are the current profits/losses you will realize if you exit today
- Realized Returns represents the total profit/loss that you have already booked
- Current Investment is the sum of investment into each of the stocks
- Current Value is the amount you will get if you decide to exit today, it is the sum of Current Investment and Current Returns