To place an MIS sell order,
1. On home screen, search the stock you wish to sell
2. Once you have clicked on the stock you want to sell, it will take you to the page with the details of the stock like charts, news, etc. On the top right corner select the exchange (NSE/BSE)
3. At the bottom of the screen you will see Buy and Sell buttons. Click on the Sell button.
4. Enter the number of shares you wish to sell
5. Under Selling price, enter the “Limit price” to place a “Limit” order, at which you would wish to Sell the shares or choose the “Order type” as “Market” if you want to place a “Market” order and Sell the shares at “Market price”.
6. Select the Product type as MIS.
7. You can see the margin required and available margin on the bottom left right of the screen. You can also check the order summary on the bottom left.
8. Swipe right to place the order. On the order confirmation screen, click on view orders button to view your order in the order book