To place a buy order,
1. On home screen search the stock you wish to buy
2. Once you have clicked on the stock you want to buy, it will take you to the page with the details of the stock like charts, news etc. On the top right corner select the exchange (NSE/BSE)
3. At the bottom of the screen you will see Buy and Sell buttons. Click on Buy button.
4. On the next screen you will see the Buy order form with Invest & Intraday tab, stay on Invest tab and fill in the order details under the invest section.
5. Enter the number of shares you wish to buy
6. Under Buying price, enter the “Limit price” to place a “Limit” order, at which you would wish to Buy the shares or choose the “Order type” as “Market” if you want to place a “Market” order and Buy the shares at “Market price”.
7. Select the Product types as Cash, NRML or MTF (wherever applicable). You can see the Margin required to place the order through respective product types and proceed further with your transaction.
8. You can use the order summary link to review the order or simply “Swipe to Buy” to place the order.
9. On the order confirmation screen, click on the view orders button to view and track your order in the order book.