- Go to the funds section and enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- Select UPI under payment methods
- You will see a drop box with the message “Select UPI app” which needs to be clicked.
- This will lead you to a page where you will be able to see the UPI apps installed on your phone as well as the option to enter UPI ID of your linked bank account.
- You can click on any of the listed apps and then click on deposit button to initiate the transaction.
- This would lead you to the selected application of your choice wherein you will see the amount already pre-filled.
- You should make sure that the bank account you are transferring the money from is the same as the one you have selected on the Kotak Neo app.
- Validate the payment request by entering your pin on your UPI app.
- If successful, the funds should reflect in your trading account immediately.
10. Whenever you want to add funds next, your preferred app would already be pre-selected and clicking on deposit would let you add funds to your trading account.