You can make a fund transfer by using netbanking, UPI, Kotak's Direct Access or via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS. To transfer funds,
1. Go to the funds section from home screen and click on the deposit button
2. Enter the amount you would like to deposit
3. Select a payment method such as netbanking, UPI, Direct Access or IMPS/NEFT/RTGS
Here's a video explaining how you can transfer funds in the Kotak Neo mobile app.
For UPI transfer,
1. Enter the UPI ID of your linked bank account
2. Validate the live payment request received from Kotak Securities in your UPI app